AGROBANK YOUNG TALENT PROGRAM (YTP)
Come and join us now!
Young Talent Program (YTP) is a management trainee program for Agrobank and has been implemented since 2013. In line with the Bank’s strategic focus area of high performing and sustainable organisation, the program focuses to identify a group of graduates who meet the Agrobank eligibility requirements to be feeders to the Agrobank pipeline.
The selected Young Talents (YT) will have an opportunity to undergo induction/ onboarding program and attachment at the selected departments (Branch and HQ) prior to their placement. This gives YT a broad overview of the business and essentially makes them a well-rounded talent and eventually, a leader who understands the business well.
- Malaysian citizens with maximum age of 27 years old at the point of intake.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree with less than 2 years of working experience.
- Minimum Academic Qualifications:- CGPA of 3.50 and Band 4 of the
Malaysian University English Test (MUET)
- Preferably graduates in Accounting/ Finance/ Business/ Economic/ Marketing/
Shariah/ Agricultural/ Information Technology/ Psychology
- Opportunities to build knowledge, skill set and network in Banking Sector
- Gaining experiences to work in HQ and Branch
- Career guidance and support
- Competitive remuneration package
- Job placement with Agrobank
- To apply please email your resume, MUET result & academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org