With AGRONet, our personal customers can do most of their banking online in real-time, when and where it suits. That could be at home, at work or anywhere in the world with internet access.
AGRONet is available 24 hours daily.
Features at a glance
Below is an outline of AGRONet easy-to-use retail internet banking services
- Checking account balances
- Read and download statement details
- View your financing details
- Transfer money between your own Agrobank account
- Transfer money to a 3rd party Agrobank account
- Transfer money to other Banks
- Pay your bills to the available payee corporations
- Make one-off payments or register your favourite payee from the list
- Set your transactions limit
- Receive notification from the Bank through our built-in message system
- Block your ATM card
- Purchase you Takaful via online
- Direct link with SARMS Portal to view rewards
- Contribute to Tithe easily to most of the Tithe states organizations
- Set your transaction by using SI facility to ensure constant flow of transactions.
How much does it costs?
It costs nothing to join and there is no monthly or annual fee. All you will pay are the transaction fees based on selected transactions. Managing your money through internet banking is generally cheaper than through manual or branch transactions. It can also be quicker and more convenient.
How to Register
New to Agrobank?
First, visit any Agrobank branch near to you. Open an account and get yourself an ATM card. Once that's done, simply logon to www.agronet.com.my and click on Register an Account. Follow the instructions, call 1 300 88 2476 (Press 3) for activation, and you are good to go.
Existing Agrobank Customer?
Joining Agronet Retail Internet Banking is easy. Just logon to www.agronet.com.my or call 1 300 88 2476 (Press 3) for further inquiry and personal guidance by our Contact Centre personnel.