Western Union Money Transfer Services
(Individual to individual)
The Western Union Company (NYSE: WU) is a global leader in cross-border, cross-currency money movement. WU omnichannel platform connects the digital and physical worlds and makes it possible for consumers and businesses to send and receive money and make payments with speed, ease, and reliability. As of June 30, 2018, WU network included over 550,000 retail agent locations offering Western Union, Vigo or Orlandi Valuta branded services in more than 200 countries and territories, with the capability to send money to billions of accounts. In 2017, WU moved over $300 billion in principal in nearly 130 currencies and processed 32 transactions every second across all its services. With its global reach, Western Union moves money for better, connecting family, friends and businesses to enable financial inclusion and support economic growth. For more information, visit www.westernunion.com.
Available at 174 Agrobank branches in Malaysia.
Money in Minutes service (Receive cash)
- Go to the nearest Agrobank branch.
- Complete the Send Money form and choose Money in Minutes.
- Give the teller the completed form.
- Pay with cash or debit your Agrobank account.
- Keep your receipt and share the tracking number (MTCN) with your receiver for pick up.
Daily Individual Transfer Limit
- Valid identification document-NRIC/Passport