Interbank GIRO enables to electronically transmit fund to another IBG member bank in Malaysia at only a minimal cost. Customer can transfer fund to their current or saving account and also pay their financing or credit card whereby; the funds received from remitting banker will be credited to customers account as below crediting window.
Interbank GIRO Faster Availability of Funds (Counter/AGRONet/ATM)
|Payment Initiated by Customers||Funds Received by Recipient||Refund for Unsuccessful Transaction|
(Monday - Friday)
|Before 5:00 am||Same Day||By 11:00 am||By 5:00 pm|
|5:01 am to 8:00 am||Same Day||By 2:00 pm||By 8:20 pm|
|8:01 am to 11:00 am||Same Day||By 5:00 pm||By 11:00 pm|
|11:01 am to 2:00 pm||Same Day||By 8:20 pm||
By 11:00 am, Next Working Day
|2:01 pm to 5:00 pm||Same Day||By 11:00 pm|
|After 5:00 pm||Next Working Day||By 11:00 am||By 5:00 pm|
(Saturday, Sunday and Federal Territory Public Holidays)
|Next Working Day||By 11:00 am||By 5:00 pm|
*Subjected to individual & channel maximum limit
Step to execute Interbank Giro (IBG) Transfer at AGRONet
- Log onto AGRONet at www.agronet.com.my
- Key in your USERNAME and PASSWORD and click Next.
- Select Fund Transfer navigation.
- Select New Interbank Transfer.
- Select Interbank Giro Fund Transfer at Mode of Transfer.
- Key in all mandatory fields and click Next.
- Ensure Beneficiary Account Number is correct and click Close.
- Click Request TAC to get the 6 digit security PIN number via registered mobile during AGRONet registration and click Confirm.
- Result page will displayed customer details transaction. Click Print Receipt to get the hardcopy receipt or click Make another transaction to proceed with the other New Interbank Transfer transaction.