AgroTani-i (Foreign) Savings Account is for Individual Non-Citizens to facilitate your financial management needs in Malaysian currency. Agrobank offers two types of accounts which are Individual Account and Trust Account.
- The applicable Shariah concept is Qard. Qard refers to a contract of lending money by a lender (Customer) to a borrower (Bank) where the latter is bound to repay an equivalent replacement amount of the lender. The Bank in this situation is guaranteeing the repayment of the money and will return the same to the lender accordingly, subject to the Bank’s procedures.
- Open to Non-citizen who has valid passport and working permit and/or visa for at least 6 months.
Types of Account
This account is open for Non-citizen aged 18 years old and above.
Open for children aged from 1 day until 18 years old and managed by Non-citizen aged 18 years old and above.
- Individual Account :- Minimum amount of initial deposit is RM50.00.
- Trust Account :- Minimum amount of initial deposit is RM50.00.
- Minimum balance shall not be less than RM10.00 at any time.
- Wide range of channels to suit banking transactions through Agrobank branches nationwide, ATMs, Agrobank Agent Banking and Internet Banking.