AGRO Corporate Debit Card-i. The card that balances your business and lifestyle needs both domestically and internationally. It helps businesses thrive with a card that makes purchasing convenient and simplifies your accounting.
Features of Agro Corporate Debit Card-i (ADC-i)
- Accepted by more than 30 million Visa merchants worldwide.
- Security features with "Smart Chip Security".
- Flexibility in limiting usage limit.
- Notification alerts for first time usage, online transactions, purchases via contact and contactless POS Terminal (Point-of-Sale Terminal) exceeding RM50.00 directly to the Cardholder's mobile phone.
- ‘PayWave’ transaction makes purchases easy by simply made contact within contactless POS Terminal (Point-of-Sale Terminal).
- Easy and effective management.
- Replaced petty cash for easier expense tracking through statements.
- It is a convenient way to pay bills and manage your day-to-day business expenses.
- Make payments or purchases over the phone or online to manage expenditure at your convenience.
- Assured payment and avoids delays.
- Contactless technology allows you to quickly and easily make low-value payments wherever you see the contactless symbol.
- Increased security with tamper-resistant smart chips and data stored difficult to be taken and copied.
- Accepted at all dealers or stores that participate with Visa worldwide and MyDebit nationwide.
ACDC-i is structured based on the concept of Ujrah and Qard. Ujrah concept refers to the payment of a service fee in exchange for services rendered by the Bank and tax imposed by the Royal Malaysian Customs Department. Qard refers to a contract of lending money by a lender (Customer) to a borrower (Bank) where the latter is bound to repay an equivalent replacement amount of the lender.
Who can apply ACDC-i?
The account holder for Savings/GIRO account with Agrobank and:
- Partnership; or,
- Cooperatives; or,
- Professional practices; or,
- Private limited companies; or,
- Government Agencies.
How to apply?
- Please visit any nearest Agrobank branch.
- Fill in the Agrobank corporate debit card application form when you open a Savings/GIRO account.
- Agro Corporate Debit Card-i will be issued.
- Corporate Debit Card Application Form
- MyKad (IC); or
- Police or Military Identification Card;
- Passport (for non-resident).
Fees and Charges
Fees and charges
|1||Card Issuance Fee||RM10.00|
|2||Annual Fee (2nd year onwards)||RM10.00|
|3||Card Replacement Fee||RM12.00|
|4||Balance enquiry at Bank, MEPS and Visa Global ATM Network||Free|
|5||Sales Draft Retrieval Fee (Original)||RM10.00 per request|
|6||Sales Draft Retrieval Fee (Photocopy)||RM5.00 per request|
|7||Copy of Monthly ACDC-i Statement||RM5.00 per statement|
|8||Service Fees (for an overseas transaction)||1.25% (foreign currency exchange)|
|No.||Type of Transactions||Daily Spending Limit||Daily Transaction Limit|
|1||Retail/Internet Purchase (MyDebit & Visa)||Up to RM6,000.00||No limit|
|2||Contactless Transaction* (MyDebit & Visa)||Up to RM750.00||
Up to RM250/transaction @ 3 times
Note*: The contactless function on the card (contactless transaction) can be used in the business network with the receipt of the wave at the contactless terminal up to a maximum of RM250.00 per transaction subject to the total amount of card use per day.
(a) You should avoid the following:
- Striking the chip with a sharp or metal object.
- Bending cards excessively or for a long time.
- Bring cards to a place that have a strong magnetic force.
- Keep the card in a hot place for a long time.
(b) Contact Centre Assistance:
For any questions or to report a lost or stolen card, you may:
- Agrobank Contact Centre at 1-300-88-2476;
- Visit our corporate website at www.agrobank.com.my;
- Visit our nearest branches by adhering to the SOP issued by Majlis Keselamatan Negara (MKN).