AGROBANK SCHOLARSHIP AWARD PROGRAM (SAP)
Come and join us now!
The main goal of Agrobank Scholarship Award Program (SAP) is to provide financial aid to high-achieving undergraduate students who meet the eligibility requirements. This program enables the Bank to sustain the high supply of candidates with the potential to be groomed into high-performing individuals and subsequently become a talent feeder for the Bank. Application is now open to outstanding and high-flying Malaysian students who are currently pursuing undergraduate studies at local universities.
- Malaysian citizen
- Age between 18 to 23 years old
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree at local universities with Business, Finance, Accountancy or related undergraduate program
- Minimum of 4 semesters left to complete studies at point of intake
- Minimum CGPA of 3.50
- Minimum Band 4 of the Malaysian University English Test (MUET)
- Active participation in co-curricular activities
- Holding significant positions in clubs/ societies shall be an added advantage.
- Possess positive mindset, personality traits and qualities
- Does not hold any other forms of scholarship or sponsorship that requires service bond
- Scholars can continue with PTPTN to cover their tuition fees
- Satisfactory medical report same as that required for employment
- To apply please email your latest academic transcript & university’s offer letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Online application will be closed on 27 August 2023, 5.00 pm