AGROBANK SCHOLARSHIP AWARD PROGRAM (SAP)
Come and join us now!
- Malaysian students; age between 18 to 23 years old who are pursuing undergraduate studies in business/finance/accountancy/other related undergraduate degree program in targeted Malaysian local universities: UiTM and UPM.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.30 for students who are pursuing undergraduate degree studies.
- Minimum of 4 semesters left to complete studies at point of intake.
- Minimum Band 3 of the Malaysian University English Test (MUET).
- Active participation in co-curricular activities.
- Holding significant positions in clubs/ societies shall be an added advantage.
- Possess positive mindset, personality traits and qualities.
- Does not hold any other forms of scholarship or sponsorship that requires service bond.
- Medical declaration.
- Provide financial assistance to pursue your degree study.
- Service bond
- PTPTN Loan students may apply
- Click here to apply: SAP Application Form 2022
- Fill up the application form
- Submit all the supporting and relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Submit your application before 30 June 2022, 5:00 pm.