MUS1M-i is an uncollateralised micro financing for business purposes. The implementation of the product is based on the Tawarruq transactions.
Provision of credit facilities to micro entrepreneurs to undertake economic activities involving agriculture and agro-based activities covering all stages of production, processing, services, marketing and consumer needs.
Maximum RM50, 000.00.
Financing limit up to 100% of the total cost and subject to credit evaluation.
|Financing Tenure||Up to 60 months|
|Profit Rate (**subject to change)||15% per annum on a monthly rest|
- Malaysian citizen aged 21-60 years on the date of application
- Is a micro entrepreneur full time / part time
- Has been running the project / business more than 1 year
- Possess the necessary approval from such as a license / permit / lease agreement of land / etc.
- Kafil/guarantor, is required to guarantee this financing.
- No collateral shall be required by the Bank.
|Takaful Contribution||Based on financing amount given.|
|Brokerage/Trading Fees||Brokerage fee for every successful Tawarruq transaction is at RM 15 for every millions of commodity purchasing amount. (Subject to GST at 6%)|