Inculcate your children saving habits for a brighter future with AgroMuda-i savings account designed specifically for the young ones as early as 1 day old.
- The applicable Shariah concept is Qard. Qard refers to a contract of lending money by a lender (Customer) to a borrower (Bank) where the latter is bound to repay an equivalent replacement amount of the lender. The Bank in this situation is guaranteeing the repayment of the money and will return the same to the lender accordingly, subject to the Bank’s procedures.
Types of Account
|Trust Account (self-operated)||
Open to Malaysian children aged 12 years old to below 18 years old.
|Trust Account (operated by parent or guardian)||
Open to Malaysian children aged 1 day old to 12 years old and below.
- Minimum amount of initial deposit is RM5.00.
- Minimum balance shall not be less than RM10.00 at any time.
- Issuance of Savings Passbook is to motivate the young savers to continue saving.
- Wide range of channels to suit banking transactions through Agrobank branches nationwide, ATMs and Agrobank Agent Banking.
- For self-operated account, wide access to any retail merchants using Agro VISA Debit-i card