Agro Tani-i is a Shariah compliant savings account tailored for all Individuals and Non-Individuals (Societies/Associations/Clubs) that provides simple solution to address your financial needs. Categories of the account are Individual Account, Joint Account and Non-individual Account.
- The applicable Shariah concept is Qard. Qard refers to a contract of lending money by a lender (Customer) to a borrower (Bank) where the latter is bound to repay an equivalent replacement amount of the lender. The Bank in this situation is guaranteeing the repayment of the money and will return the same to the lender accordingly, subject to the Bank’s procedures.
[tabby title="Product Details" open="yes"]
- Open to Malaysian citizen, Permanent Resident and Non-Malaysian citizen aged 18 years old and above.
- Open to Individuals and Non-Individuals (Societies/Associations/Clubs)
Types of Account
This account is for Malaysian citizen or Permanent Resident aged 18 years old and above.
Account managed by a group of Individuals aged 18 years old and above and the group must not exceeding of 5 people. Primary account holder must be a Malaysian citizen.
Registered Societies/Associations/Clubs conducted by at least two (2) Individuals customer aged 18 years old and above.
- Individual Account :- Minimum amount of initial deposit is RM20.00
- Joint Account :- Minimum amount of initial deposit is RM100.00
- Non-Individuals Account :- Minimum amount of initial deposit is RM100.00
- Minimum balance shall not be less than RM10.00 at any time
- Wide range of channels to suit banking transactions through Agrobank branches nationwide, ATMs and Agrobank Agent Banking.
- Wide access to any retail merchants using Agro VISA Debit-i card
- Convenient and secure online transaction via AGRONet Internet Banking