An Islamic pawn broking scheme based on Syariah principles of Al-Qard, Al-Wadiah Yad Dhamanah and Al-Ujrah which provides a sources of immediate loan to assist individuals in overcoming cash-flow needs, offering business opportunities as well preventing from illegal/unlicensed loan activities.
BENEFITS OF AR-RAHNU SCHEME
- Interest free loan according to Syariah principles.
- Fast, easy and safe. Safety of jewellery is guaranteed.
- Cheaper (Safekeeping fee from RM0.50).
- Fixed safekeeping fee throughout the pawn tenure.
- Longer pawn tenure.
- Open to all Malaysian citizens
- Aged 18 years old to 70 years old
- Maximum RM50,000.00
- Minimum RM100.00
- As high as 70% of the gold value.
- 6 months perpetually.
- The first duration is for 6 months, can be extended for another 6 months. (Subject to settlement of safekeeping fee and the difference between the maximum loan balance and current gold price).
TYPES OF ACCEPTABLE COLLATERAL
Types of gold jewelries such as:
Enjoy low safekeeping fee as follows * :
|Marhun Value||Safekeeping Fee For Every RM100.00 Marhun Value/Month|
|50% & below||RM0.50|
|50.1% - 60%||RM0.60|
|60.1% - 70%||RM0.75|
* Subject to change
Pawn redemptions can be made by:
- Installments or lump sum or at any time before or on the maturity date.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete application form
- 1 copy of Identification Card
- Gold jewellery you wish to pawn
- Approach your nearest Ar-Rahnu counter for processing and get instant cash.