Program Dana Pembiayaan Keterjaminan Makanan is a 'program financing' that offers financing facility to SME entrepreneurs and producers of chickens, ruminants (cattle and goats), vegetable, crops and others within the scope approved and advised by Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security (MAFS) from time to time, with a total financing amount up to RM5.0 Million.
This program is to support the intended agenda of strengthening the food production of the country to ensure the sustainability of food supply in the future.
- This program is based on the shariah concept of Tawarruq.
- Business related to the production of poultry (chickens), ruminants (cattle and goats), vegetable crops and others within scope approved and advised by Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security (MAFS) from time to time.
- Sendirian Berhad, Sole Proprietor, Partnership/ Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) from sectors mentioned above with at least 51% shares held and ultimately controlled by Malaysian citizens.
a. Entities that are public listed on the main board; and
b. Subsidairies of:
- Non individuals; owner/ partner/ director/ shareholder aged between 18 years old (at the time of application) and 70 years old (at the maturity of financing);
- Not declared as bankrupt and has no legal action that allows for bankruptcy action; and
- Business activities must be Shariah compliant
- The scope of financing is subject to the fund allocations and targeted sectors. To finance CAPEX and OPEX of activities along the agro-food value chain and other scope approved and advised by MAFS from time to time.
|Working Capital Financing-i (MK-i)||To provide for operating expenses but not limited to costs for the purchase of seeds, fertilizers, maintenance, and system utilities, employee salaries, overhead costs and others related to farm operation.|
Term Financing-i (TF-i)
To provide capital expenditure but not limited to input to costs for the purchase of seeds, fertilizers, technological equipment, procurement of materials for the related industries within the scope of this program.
|TWCF-i||The products offered under Agrobank's trade finance.|
- Up to a total of 102 months including any moratorium and/or grace period granted.
- Up to RM5,000,000.00 (Each customer/ group)
|Term Financing-i (TF-i)||
Working Capital Financing-i (MK-i) / TWCF-i