AGRO BESTARI-i is an education plan with regular takaful contribution that provides protection against deadth/total and permanet disability (TPD) of the child with savings element until the maturity of takaful certificate. This product is specially designed for children aged between 30 days to 12 years with flexible options on maturity age.
- Agro Bestari-i offers the protection against death /Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) up to a maximum limit of RM150,000.
- Takaful contributions depend on the period of cover, age of admission and amount of cover.
- Participant investment funds are based on the Shariah concept.
- The takaful contribution for this plan will provide income tax relief subject to the final decision of the Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri Malaysia (LHDN).
Advantages Agro Bestari-i
- Easy and affordable entry with monthly contributions can be made through savings account deductions, credit cards and internet banking.
- 24 hour worldwide protection.
- Only available at Agrobank branches.
- Fully Shariah Compliant Products.
- Malaysian citizen
- Children covered through the product must be 30 days to 12 years old while the certificate holder must be between 18 and 60 years old.
- Under this takaful certificate, the child is the person covered by the takaful certificate, while the parent / guardian is the participant (certificate holder)
- Provides protection against death/ Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) on the covered person up to RM150,000.
- Benefits on the maturity of the certificate, all funds accumulated in the participant fund including investment income and excess risk fund (if any) will be paid when the certificate reaches maturity.
- Benefits following the submission before the maturity of the certificate, all funds accumulated in the participant fund including investment income and excess risk fund (if any) will be paid subject to an Administration fee of RM50.
- Academic excellence award for UPSR, PT3, SPM, STPM and STAM
- Cash withdrawals are allowed subject to certain conditions.