1) Am I eligible to use AGRONet?
- As for now, only an individual account holder with an ATM card facility is eligible to register and use AGRONet Retail Internet Banking
- AGRONet service will be extended to the Joint-Account Holder (with condition “Either-to-Sign”) in the near future
- The ATM card is one of the crucial info required for the registration process. Thus, it is a must for customer to have one in order to be eligible for the service
2) What do I need to allow me to start using AGRONet?
It's simple. To start banking the AGRONet way, all you need is:
- A personal Agrobank individual account
- An Agrobank ATM card
- Access to a telephone in order to call our Contact Centre at 1-300-88-AGRO (2476) for 1st time registration and to officially activate the access (One-time Activation Call ONLY)
- AGRONet Username & Password (you will be asked to choose your own AGRONet Username and Password during the registration process)
- Access to a computer or mobile devices with Internet Access and a current version of supported web browser (see below)
AGRONet is designed to work with most of the modern web browsers. Here's a list of browsers that we currently support:
Best viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 7.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox Version 2.0 and above, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome (latest versions); with a screen resolution of 1024 x 768
Apple Safari or Mozilla Firefox (latest versions); with a screen resolution of 1024 x 768
If you use an older browser version, or browsers that are not on our supported list, potentially you may experience or notice that some functions and features of AGRONet will not be working properly. We recommend you to upgrade your browser version to the current supported browser.
3) Do I need to walk-in to Agrobank branch or ATM to apply or create any special pin or code (e.g. internet banking pin) before I can start using AGRONet ?
- NO. You are not required to visit our branch or ATM to apply or create any registration pin for AGRONet
- NO registration form, NO special pin, NO branch visit, NO ATM visit. Yes, it is that convenience.
4) How do I join?
New to Agrobank? First, visit any Agrobank branch near to you. Open an account and get yourself an ATM card. Once that's done, follow these simple steps:
- Logon to www.agronet.com.my (You can also login through our corporate website www.agrobank.com.my and click the AGRONet button)
- Click on “Register an Account”
- Follow the instructions shown on the web page
- Once you have successfully completed the registration, call our Contact Centre at 1-300-88-2476 (Listen to the IVR, Press Option 3, and then Option 1) to activate your AGRONet access
Existing Agrobank Customer? Joining Agronet is easy. Just logon to www.agronet.com.my and follow the above simple steps.
4) Can I use AGRONet overseas?
- You can use AGRONet from anywhere in the world once you're a registered user and of course an access to the internet