Improving the quality of human capital among Malaysians, particularly children from the farming community, through the continuation of their education from Certificate to Degree level at educational institutions, locally and abroad.
- Students wishing to further their studies to Certificate and Degree levels locally and abroad
- Full/part-time students with/without stable income must apply together with a co-borrower
- Salary deduction via Biro Perkhidmatan Awam (BPA)
- According to employer’s instructions
- Students - 18 to 50 years old
- Co-borrower – must not be more than 60 years old upon loan maturity
- Maximum loan amount up to RM50,000
- Up to 120 months (including deferment period)
- The maximum deferment period is 3 months after loan disbursement
- 2% + KABP per annum on monthly rest (Conventional Banking System)
- Mandatory to be covered under Takaful Credit scheme
*Subject to change.